Coral Springs Neighborhood Guides
The top featured luxury neighborhoods in Coral Springs, Florida. Click the links below to get a detailed report on the various features a buyer needs to know about each area. For additional information on these communities, please feel free to contact Portia today.
Luxury Homes for Sale in Coral Springs, FL
Coral Springs is a master-planned and well-established city located in the western expanse of Florida.
Coral Springs is home to approximately 130,000 residents and one of the most sought-after cities in Florida for various reasons. Given the outstanding amenities offered by the city, Coral Springs was named the 3rd Best Place to Live in Florida way back in 2012. Please feel free to browse the remaining sections of this city page to obtain more details about Coral Springs. Should you require further assistance or would like to schedule a tour of the city, please do not hesitate to reach out anytime.
CONVENIENT LOCATION: Coral Springs is ideally situated in close proximity to a plethora of fantastic entertainment and recreational facilities, great dining establishments, a regional mall, shopping and retail stores, and tranquil parks that families living in the city can visit without having to travel long distances to do so. There are several airports, seaports, and essential roads in Florida that allow access to other parts of the country just a few minutes away from the city.
UPSCALE COMMUNITIES: Coral Springs comprises several beautiful neighborhoods, each with its own set of amenities and comforts to offer to its residents and visitors. These affluent districts in the city are distinguished by their beautiful landscaping and excellent variety of premium residential houses equipped with top-of-the-line furniture and fittings intended to provide the ultimate comfort and opulent lifestyle to their owners. Families seeking a fantastic selection of luxury communities in the City of Coral Springs, Florida, may consider looking in one of the excellent neighborhoods in the city.
EXCELLENT SCHOOL OPTIONS: Coral Springs is home to a diverse array of top-rated educational facilities in Florida, which will undoubtedly help families with school-aged children living in the area. Because of the large number of excellent schools in the district, parents need not be concerned about providing their children with the best education possible.
Coral Springs, FL Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Coral Springs, FL
- Luxurious homes in Coral Springs currently available and listed on the market are valued, ranging between $735,000 and $1.85 million.
- Affordable residential properties in the area are priced, ranging from $160,000 to $700,000.
- Most homes are furnished with one to five-bedroom configurations.
- Several properties are designed to have one to six-bathroom arrangements.
- Residences are typically available in various floor plans that offer interior living space ranging from 700 sq. ft. to 5,000 sq. ft.
- Lot sizes in Coral Springs are often available in various acreages ranging between approximately 0.05 acres and 1.15 acres.
- Lovely single-family residences, multi-family properties, townhouses, and condominium units are among the most common home type that can be found in Coral Springs.
- There are no available listings for vacant lots or apartment flats in the region.
- Ranch, Contemporary, Modern, Mediterranean, Traditional, and Transitional are some of the home styles observed in Coral Springs.
- Several antique homes constructed in the 1980s are available in the neighborhood, with a blend of a good number of newly-constructed residences built in the early 2000s.
Latest Homes for Sale in Coral Springs, FL
Coral Springs, FL Neighborhoods Map
Coral Springs is positioned roughly an hour away from the bustling city of Miami and about 30 miles on the northwestern portion of Fort Lauderdale in Florida. Another neighboring city near Coral Springs is the upscale region of Boca Raton which is approximately a 30-minute drive on the eastern part of the city. Several parks are located across the surrounding area of Coral Springs, including Firefighters Park, which sits roughly 4.2 miles east of the city and can be reached in about 12 minutes via West Sample Road. Pine Trails Park is a 15-minute drive via Coral Springs Drive and is located 4.5 miles north of Coral Springs. Waters Edge Park is approximately 18 minutes away and can be accessed by taking Coral Springs Drive and North University Drive. The park is located about 6.8 miles south of the city.
Coral Springs, FL Interactive Map
Click on any neighborhood for a brief introduction
Ready to take the next step?
I pride myself on being a leading real estate company in Florida. Providing the highest level of professionalism and dedication in the industry today is my goal and promise. I strive to make the buying and selling of real estate a worry-free process and we use our expertise in the marketplace to bring our customers and clients valuable products and services, in the most cost-effective way possible. To provide accurate and up-to-date information we use skilled analysis and sound real estate practices to ensure a successful transaction. We continually explore new ideas and technology so that all stakeholders feel that they are our highest priority.