North Broward Community Guides
The top featured luxury neighborhoods in North Broward, Florida, including Coral Springs, Parkland, and Lighthouse Point. Click the links below to get a detailed report on the various features a buyer needs to know about each area. For additional information on these communities, please feel free to contact Portia today.
Luxury Homes for Sale in North Broward, FL
North Broward is a well-developed region in Florida comprised mostly of upscale and premium communities.
North Broward encompasses vast acres of land in the northern segment of Fort Lauderdale and Miami. The region’s real estate market is characterized by premium and high-quality residences often available in various floor plans. Since most of the lots in North Broward are relatively spacious, each home in the area can offer expansive interior spaces, allowing for multiple configurations of beds and baths. Most of the communities in North Broward are exclusive and gated neighborhoods that provide an upscale living experience similar to the Miami lifestyle. Aside from several points of interest, families will also find North Broward a perfect destination to raise their kids due to the multitude of public and private schools available throughout the region. If you are planning to relocate to one of the beautiful communities in North Broward and would like to speak with a skilled realtor, please feel free to message us anytime.
EXQUISITE HOMES: North Broward offers a comprehensive collection of exceptionally-built residences equipped with lavish finishes and detailings and top-of-the-line appliances. Most homes in the region are designed to provide resort-style comforts and modern-day conveniences. Rooms are often spacious, and properties are typically equipped with well-manicured lawns, perfect for an intimate family gathering.
TREMENDOUS CURB APPEAL: In North Broward, almost all communities are deliberately built to be visually pleasing to their residents and visitors. Neighborhood roads and their paved pathways are well-maintained, allowing people to walk across each community and enjoy the peacefulness of their surroundings. The gorgeous external facades of each home in every community also contribute to the overall streetscape of a specific neighborhood in North Broward.
FAMILY-FRIENDLY COMMUNITIES: Families considering relocating to one of the lovely communities in North Broward will appreciate the abundance of family-friendly amenities provided by each neighborhood, as well as the proximity of almost all districts to a plethora of parks, recreation areas, and other points of interest where they can take their children every weekend.
North Broward, FL Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About North Broward, FL
- Houses in North Broward are available in many makes and models, including single-family homes, condominiums, multi-family structures, and townhomes.
- In North Broward, the vast majority of the homes for sale are luxurious residential units that can be purchased between $1.5 million and $29 million.
- North Broward’s real estate market includes many residential properties with more affordable costs, typically ranging from $100,000 to less than $1 million.
- The majority of the homes in the area have between two and nine bedrooms. These houses are also equipped with several baths, ranging from two to eleven bathrooms.
- Typical internal home space ranges from 700 sq ft to 13,000 sq ft for the majority of the residences.
- Homes in North Broward are adorned in diverse architectural designs, including Mediterranean, Ranch, Modern, Contemporary, Transitional, and Traditional.
- A number of unoccupied parcels of land are also available in various areas throughout the region.
- The largest available lot size in North Broward is around 19 acres, which would allow for the construction of a large home on the site.
- The vast majority of homes in North Broward are built with dedicated garage space, accommodating an average of four vehicles per residence.
- Florida is home to the county of Broward. It stands as the 17th most populous county in the US and the second most populated county in the Florida state.
Latest Homes for Sale in North Broward, FL
North Broward, FL Neighborhoods Map
North Broward is a vast region located approximately an hour away from Miami’s bustling and flourishing city in Florida. The area is known for its stunning beaches, which are primarily located in the eastern region of North Broward. The east segment of North Broward is also home to its exquisite collection of coastal residences that offer breathtaking vistas of the surrounding beaches. Meanwhile, the western and central point of the region is where a plethora of family-friendly parks and other recreational facilities can be discovered. North Broward’s western expanse is also where its lavish private communities are mostly clustered.
North Broward, FL Interactive Map
Click on any neighborhood for a brief introduction
Ready to take the next step?
I pride myself on being a leading real estate company in Florida. Providing the highest level of professionalism and dedication in the industry today is my goal and promise. I strive to make the buying and selling of real estate a worry-free process and we use our expertise in the marketplace to bring our customers and clients valuable products and services, in the most cost-effective way possible. To provide accurate and up-to-date information we use skilled analysis and sound real estate practices to ensure a successful transaction. We continually explore new ideas and technology so that all stakeholders feel that they are our highest priority.
Who Lives in North Broward, FL
Things to do in North Broward
Schools in North Broward
|Deerfield Beach Elementary School||K - 5||Public|
|Park Trails Elementary School||K - 5||Public|
|Forest Glen Middle School||6 - 8||Public|
|Westglades Middle School||6 - 8||Public|
|Coral Glades High School||9 - 12||Public|
|Monarch High School||9 - 12||Public|