Parkland, FL Neighborhood Guides
The top featured luxury neighborhoods in Parkland, Florida. Click the links below to get a detailed report on the various features a buyer needs to know about each area. For additional information on these communities, please feel free to contact Portia today.
Luxury Homes for Sale in Parkland, FL
Parkland is a large suburban area in Florida home to some of the most prestigious premium communities in the region.
Parkland is best known for its zoning restrictions, which are meant to preserve the “park-like” aspect of the city. Parkland is also home to a diverse range of races and ethnicities, which contributes to the welcoming atmosphere of the neighborhood. Other beautiful factors why Parkland is a fantastic place to reside in Florida. If you have any inquiries about Parkland or wish to learn more about what it has to offer, please do not hesitate to contact us at the earliest opportunity.
AMPLE RECREATION: Parkland, like other parts of Florida, is surrounded by many family-friendly parks and other places of amusement and recreation. Various parks can be found within the vicinity of Parkland, including Liberty Park on the southern segment, Pine Trails Park on the western stretch, and Terramar Park on the northeastern part. In the case that your family enjoys going out on the weekends, you can find a more extensive selection of retail establishments, shopping centers, coffee shops, and restaurants just a few minutes away from Parkland.
RESORT-STYLE HOMES: Residential properties in Parkland are known for their top-notch and painstakingly-designed homes that offer their homeowners the chance to experience luxurious resort-style living right inside their residences. The majority of the houses are supplied with a beautiful and massive kitchen with quartz worktops, a contemporary backsplash, and stainless equipment, as well as spacious rooms that allow for the entry of plenty of natural light into the home. Purchases looking for homes that can offer great comfort and pleasant ambiance should consider looking into the real estate market of Parkland in Florida.
OPEN-CONCEPT FLOOR PLANS: Aside from pre-designed home layouts, other residential properties in the region are suitable for customization and other personal touches that the owner would like to incorporate. The open-concept floor plans of homes are excellent deals for individuals who want to develop a bespoke home to establish further a quaint haven that aligns with their tastes.
Parkland, FL Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Parkland, FL
- There are only a few available homes for sale in Parkland due to high demand, given the outstanding home features offered by its real estate portfolio.
- Luxury residences in Parkland are available for purchase, with listing prices ranging from $1 million to $4.9 million.
- More affordable residences are also available in the area, acquired for less than the million-dollar price point that starts at around $500,000.
- Most homes are designed with two to seven-bedroom arrangements.
- These properties are also equipped with several bathrooms on average, which vary between two to eight-bathroom configurations.
- Residential properties are available in a wide array of floor plans that typically offer 1,500 sq. ft. to 12,000 sq. ft. of interior living space to provide comfortable and roomy areas.
- Interested homebuyers can also choose from several different lot sizes that often range in size between 0.08 acres and 4.67 acres.
- Mediterranean, Contemporary, Traditional and Modern designs are the typical architectural finishes of homes in Parkland.
- Several vacant lots are currently available on the market of Parkland, most of which provide expansive acreage ideal for building custom homes.
- Vacant lots in the area range are available in various sizes ranging from 1 acre to 2.98 acres.
Latest Homes for Sale in Parkland, FL
Parkland, FL Neighborhoods Map
Parkland is a quaint suburb in the flourishing state of Florida. The region is approximately 25 miles north of Fort Lauderdale and roughly 22 minutes west of Boca Raton. Parkland is defined on the north by State Route 827/Loxahatchee Road, on the east by State Route 7, on the south by Sawgrass Expressway (Toll Road), and on the west by Conservation Leave Greenway. Among the noticeable landmarks and establishments in the surrounding area of Parkland include Publix Super Market at Coral Creek Shops, which is about 8 minutes away via State Route 869 and is located roughly 5.2 miles east of the region. Coral Park Elementary School is about 2.5 miles south and can be reached in approximately 5 minutes by taking Holmberg Road and Riverside Drive. Little Havana Bar and Grill is a 6-minute drive via State Route 869 and sits roughly 2.8 miles west of Parkland. Fran Reich Preserve is accessible for about 6 minutes via Holmberg Road and Pine Island Drive and can be found approximately 3.1 miles north of the region.
Parkland, FL Interactive Map
Click on any neighborhood for a brief introduction
Ready to take the next step?
I pride myself on being a leading real estate company in Florida. Providing the highest level of professionalism and dedication in the industry today is my goal and promise. I strive to make the buying and selling of real estate a worry-free process and we use our expertise in the marketplace to bring our customers and clients valuable products and services, in the most cost-effective way possible. To provide accurate and up-to-date information we use skilled analysis and sound real estate practices to ensure a successful transaction. We continually explore new ideas and technology so that all stakeholders feel that they are our highest priority.